Take the world with you wherever you go! Citypedia extends the functionality of Wikitravel to your phone in an easy to use interface for travelers looking to explore new destinations.
Ever been in a new city and did not know what to do or what to see? Going on a trip that touches a few cities but dont have time to research beforehand? Citypedia has you covered! Download information on those cities before you leave, then read at leisure on the plane!
Browse through information on 100's of cities with categories like:
- About (A description of the destination)
- Must do (Things to do)
- Must see (Sites worth visiting / seeing)
- Drinks etc. (Bars, Clubs, or any native beverage worth trying)
- Restaurants (Places to eat)
- Hotels (Hotels and other accommodations)
- City Views (Images of the city posted by other users on sites like flickr)
All the information is pulled from reputable sites like Wikitravel.org so you know you are getting reliable and verified facts about each city.
Features also include:
- A flashlight so that you are not caught in the dark
- Listing of emergency numbers for each city
- Currency conversion
- Local weather
- Viewer Rating of the city - Add your own!